Views: 80 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-24 Origin: Site
1. The size of gloves should be appropriate. If the gloves are too tight, it will restrict blood circulation, easily cause fatigue and make them uncomfortable; If it is too loose, it is not flexible to use and easy to fall off.
2. The gloves selected should have sufficient protective effect. In the environment where steel cut-resistant gloves are selected, synthetic yarn cut-resistant gloves cannot be selected. To ensure its protective function, gloves must be changed regularly. If the service life is exceeded, hands or skin may be injured.
3. Check the gloves at any time to see if there are any holes or damaged or abraded places, especially the finger joints. Anti-chemical gloves can be checked by inflation method.
4. Pay attention to the application occasions of gloves. If a pair of gloves is applied in different places, the service life of gloves may be greatly reduced.
5. Pay attention to safety in use, and don't throw contaminated gloves at will to avoid causing harm to others. Keep unused gloves in a safe place.
6. Pay attention to the correct method when picking gloves, so as to prevent the harmful substances contaminated on gloves from coming into contact with skin and clothes, resulting in secondary pollution.
7. It's best not to share gloves with others, because the inside of gloves is a hotbed of bacteria and microorganisms, and sharing gloves is easy to cause cross.