Views: 93 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-23 Origin: Site
Degreasing agent may stimulate the lungs, burn the skin and eyes, and may also contain carcinogenic ingredients. Some crystalline cleaners may cause blindness or death, or produce dangerous chemical reactions.
Avoid to contact with skin, eyes, mucous membranes and clothing. Avoid swallowing or inhaling spray by mistake when using, always wear plastic gloves, and try to keep indoor ventilation.
Alternative method: Add 1 tablespoon of soapy water and 1 teaspoon of borax into two cups of hot water, spray them on the edge of the stove, the inner wall of the microwave oven and other greasy places, and wipe them off with a dry cloth 20 minutes later. If there is too much dirt, wipe it with waste newspapers first.